iheart launches free virtual conference to strengthen mental health during the global pandemic
1st& 2nd April: London-based Mental Health Charity launch online event to help global community ‘Find Emotional Freedom in Lockdown’
As we head into the increasingly uncertain and unchartered waters of the covid-19 pandemic, London-based mental health charity iheart (Innate Health Education and Resilience Training) launch is launching a FREE two-day virtual conference ‘Finding Emotional Freedom in Lockdown’.
Designed to help parents, families and educators, the iheart faculty plus a range of inspirational guest speakers and subject matter experts (see attached for key speaker bios) will deliver a blend of uplifting presentations, interactive workshops and panel discussions covering subjects including:
- Helping your family deal with fear and stress
- Finding wellbeing in the face of deep loss and grief
- Getting along while living on top of each other
- Leaving school suddenly: helping our children navigate this new reality
- Overcoming loneliness whilst in isolation
- Keeping the kids sane during lockdown
- Security in the midst of financial insecurity
- Accessing your inbuilt compass to reconnect with your wellbeing
- Teaching our children about their innate resilience: a single global message for this time
“The purpose of this conference is to strengthen our own mental health; to find our emotional freedom whilst in lockdown; to uncover our own innate resilience and wellbeing. So that we may help and support others – especially our children and young people when they need it most,” explains iheart CEO Brian Rubenstein. “This is why we decided – with a week’s preparation time – to host this virtual conference bringing together a range of outstanding speakers and mental health experts from around the world. To help build our sense of community and connectedness, grow and learn together so that we can find the in-built emotional freedom we all possess.”
For more information on the conference or to sign up, click here.
Since launching just over three years ago, the iheart Programme – developed to help our youth strengthen their innate mental health and resilience – has been delivered to over 90 schools/youth groups and almost 5,000 young people.
NB: For Press enquires , we can also provide expert interviews and quotes for your article/ report /segment on mental health and resilience. Contact Catherine: 07399 011 382 or email Catherine@iheartprinciples.com.